Saturday, August 23, 2008

A SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO LINDA KIMBALL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA
August 23rd 2008
Happy Birthday Linda!!
We all love you!!

Dear Linda,
What a beautiful life. I have been in tears looking through these pictures. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother-in law. Thank you for all that you do for us. You have helped us so much. I have many memories of you coming over to help me clean house. I can remember a Sunday, when the twins were babies, we came home from church and found you there with a spotless house and a roast in the oven. I also remember when Bryson started school, you came over with a huge bag of clothes for him (I don't need to mention the fact that they were the perfect size). When we started the Ivy League, your continual support was wonderful. I appreciate you listening to me and looking over my sarcasm. Thank you for raising an amazing son, or I could say it like Addy "I'm glad my father was born from her and she was a good mom". And so many other things I have failed to mention, I will forever be grateful. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
I love you,
Kristy


Happy Birthday Mother! Don't you look so great in all those pics. I appreciate and love you so much. Thanks for being such a great mom. Its been such a wonderful life having you always there to help, support and guide me through lifes ups and downs. You are the best mom that any son could have and i love you! Happy, most happy birthday!
I love you so much - Randy

We love the bubble fairy




THEN AND NOW


You little sexy thang!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA!!

Why We Love Nina

  • She treats me like I am a grown-up (Bryson)
  • She drives us in the golf cart (Addy)
  • Mother is always there for me (Randy)
  • Nina is very loving (Corah)
  • She makes us breakfast (Randy)
  • She always buys us clothes (Kristy)
  • She has a bubble fairy (Addy)
  • She lives by Tyler (Cole)
  • She is very kind to us (Bryson)
  • "I wuv Nina" (Carson)
  • "I wuv Bayee" (Carson)
  • I love Nina because my father was born from her and she was a good mom (Addy)
  • She has a fun house (Addy)
  • She never tells us what to do (Kristy)
  • She doesn't look like a grandma (Corah)
  • She is very generous (Bryson)
  • She lets us stay with her for days (Bryson)
  • She lets me drink Coke (Bryson)
  • She has a treehouse (Addy)
  • We love Larry (Corah)
  • She has cool dogs (Bryson)

LOVE, BRY, COLE, CORAH, ADDY, CAR CAR, RANDY AND KRISTY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautful woman that Linda.