Bryson, has also entered middle school. He has a locker and sports ed and block schedule with 10 classes. I am loving the grown up in him. He has always been an old soul and now he gets to use his smarts. I better love these babies now while I can still control them. No, I am just kidding, I don't control them, I'm just keeping them in a special, beautiful bubble. (I'm trying to remember that in 3 short years we will have 3 teenagers.) Slow down the clock. Please.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
A LONG AWAITED DAY
Bryson, has also entered middle school. He has a locker and sports ed and block schedule with 10 classes. I am loving the grown up in him. He has always been an old soul and now he gets to use his smarts. I better love these babies now while I can still control them. No, I am just kidding, I don't control them, I'm just keeping them in a special, beautiful bubble. (I'm trying to remember that in 3 short years we will have 3 teenagers.) Slow down the clock. Please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
3 teenagers in 3 years!! Eeaahh!! I can't believe it already.
The twins are going to be teenagers in 3 years. They were just born.
Your kids are beautiful!! They grew up so fast!!
What is the school rule on tie length? I propose an amendment that ties should not have to go below the crotch.
Post a Comment