Wednesday, April 1, 2009
MEAN IS HOW I PLAY THE GAME
April Fool's Day is the bomb. We recently made the brave decision of embracing dog #2. (She is MoJo's daughter and she is adorable). The kids all wrote and signed contrac
ts stating that they would take care of the dog completely in every way. They are doing so so at keeping up their end of the bargain. Even so, I had some fun today. Cookie really is cute.
Labels:
MOTHERHOOD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh, mama. You are CRUEL! I saw tears being wiped away!
It's a good thing they'd stepped away from the table where the knives probably were... :-)
I love Addie comment "she is like your daughter not a money maker" That was so funny!!! You are so mean...
my philosophy is that cruelty and torcher only make the kids stronger..
Post a Comment