
Now, hold on to that thought for a bit as I tell my sob story. This past week I turned the big 35. Yeah, it is wonderful getting older and feeling more comfortable with life. NO...I have had a horrible week. I was feeling sorry for myself. Getting old, moving across the country, away from my family, starting the kids in a new school, my husband forgetting to set the garbage out, big move, no money...poor me. Well, little did I know what was going to happen. There are some sneaky cats around here that had a plan to get me in the COUGAR CLUB.Last night I went to my sis-in-law's house and SURPRISE...they got me. My very first, secret, cougar, Birthday Party. The lights flipped on and all of these gorgeous cougars jumped out!

Now for the REAL definition of a Cougar:
Thanks for the education ladies. It was a blast.


7 comments:
I had so much fun. Now let's just hope that in 10 years when I officially join the cougar club I can be half the hottie cougar you are :)!
We love you Kristy!
It was a great party! So glad you are now in the club!
what a bunch of hot sexy ladies! So glad you have cougars there to take care of you....
and no kidding, I watched 17 again with Zac Efron and feel so guilty for being turned on by a teenager... he is so hot! I guess when you're a real cougar, you don't go that young-- since it's actually called statutory rape.. but by the time I am 35, he might be legal. Roarrrrr!
btw, if you enlarge your collage of pictures before you place them in the collage itself, they won't be so blurry when you click on it. Does that make sense? Call me if you need further instructions...
now this is funny
Kristy- Happy belated birthday!!! we miss you a ton!!! looks like you are having fun.
Post a Comment