So, I can't help myself. I must share the joy of my newborns. This was not a planned pregnancy because our dogs are somewhat related (just kinda). Mojo and Cookie gave birth, with a little assistance, three weeks ago and I have to say, I have never seen cuter puppies. Look for yourself:)
Monday, October 26, 2009
Choncho and Roxie
So, I can't help myself. I must share the joy of my newborns. This was not a planned pregnancy because our dogs are somewhat related (just kinda). Mojo and Cookie gave birth, with a little assistance, three weeks ago and I have to say, I have never seen cuter puppies. Look for yourself:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I just cannot believe you are such a dog lover. You love your babies!!!
Granted, they are really cute, but nothing about that video makes me want to keep one at my house. Maybe if someone promised they would stay that little and wobbly forever...
funny that you remembered Choncho's name but not Roxie's. Who came up with Choncho anyway? Carson?
So cute Kris! I want one! Just send Roxie in the mail. I wish I could come over and play with them. Miss you!
They are darling, Kristy. I'm sure the kids are loving them too. I loved the part they were in their bed kissing each other. I love you, Kristy. You have always loved animals. It reminded me of the time you caught a baby mouse & brought it in the house. Love, Mom
I can't wait to come cuddle with them! Kennedy will have a blast chasing them around.
Can we bring one home with us? Kennedy loves dogs. -Tim
They are so cute until you have to wash the millions of fleas they attract, and that wonderful pee everywhere, although their mom does lick it up often and then licks the kids ;)
That was too cute! My Dog has has two litters each time she had 5. It was a lot of fun. The last two weeks are when it got tough cause we had to take care of them feeding, washing and so on. Enjoy them!
They are adorable... I want one.
I so wish I could have been there for your cougar party. You guys are crazy. I love the definition also. You make 35 look good.
Post a Comment