Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lizard Heads are the bomb

So, we had a good time making lizard heads. Thank goodness these boys help me learn what I need to on this earth. Where would I be without the love they continue to give so willingly?


Cole assured me that his nerdiness was cute.

2 comments:

Joy & Casey said...

Kristy-
You make me laugh!!! We aren't into lizard heads but Shaylee has all kinds of origami folded crap around here. I always feel bad smashing it and chucking it because I know it might be SPECIAL...Way to go joining the fun!

Anonymous said...

Bryson and Cole-
Lizard Heads are the bomb in Michigan, too. A lot of the recently unemployed auto workers learned this art and now stay at home making them. They make a fortune selling these things on the streets. Send me some examples of your best work and I will see what they fetch in this market. We could go into business!