So, a recent forewarning has caught my attention:
If we willingly admit that we are breaking the law, we can put ourselves in jail. The eldest sis in the Clawson family is taking care of her younger sisters. (Lori is a good mother hen. Thanks for watching out for us.)
**If we admit that we leave our 3 little kids in the car when we run in a store(Janney), we admit we are breaking the law.
**If we say that that our 2 year old has broken her arm 3 different times and we don't know how it happened(Debs), then we are admitting to neglect or abuse.
**If we admit that we purposely leave our 6 year old at home because they are being a brat(yes, I did) then we are admitting to breaking the law.
**If we admit to stealing because nobody if there to ring us up(Janney), then we are admitting to theft.
From what I hear, when we post information in a blog, we are stating that something is true and correct. Therefore, if it is illegal, we are willingly incriminating ourselves.
Is this true?
My husband is helping me recall the incident that happened last Sunday. Now that I start to think of it, I don't think I remember if I left my child home by herself. I don't recall exactly what happened. I might have been dreaming. I am not admitting that I did it. I am allegedly not sure. It is something that I have thought about, but I can't remember exactly. What is the definition of is?
I don't recall the details.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Whoever said that what you post of your blog is a record or what is TRUE or CORRECT? That doesn't mean I didn't actually steal or leave my kids in the car, but just because it's on my blog doesn't mean I am under oath. This whole self incrimination talk doesn't worry me one single bit.
I am sure the police are just searching random blogs to find young mothers committing crimes. Because- obviously- they have so much time after fighting internet porn, gang shootings, and serial killers. If they want to come and arrest me, so be it. I was definitely in the wrong and I am not ashamed to admit it.
If anything, I need the proof to show my kids that I wasn't perfect. I want the record of how the year REALLY happened and not some fluffy report of my kids perfect kids with their clean faces and shining smiles..
Ha ha this made me laugh! So did Janet's comment!
So, by this definition, if I don't post about the 14 cookies I ate last week, it's not true? It never happened?
Tell me it's not true and that it never happened. Please. For my thighs.
You are hilarious! Is that really true? Crazy.
Post a Comment