Today we went to the library to take back some books. Apparently, Carson has never seen the book return process. He watched as his favorite book, that he can read all by himself, go down the slide and disappear. He absolutely freaked out. He screamed, "That's my book!! That's my book. That thing ate my book". I am a mean mom so, 3 hours after we returned from the library, I had to remind him and take this video:
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
You should see him when we get the scriptures out to read
I laughed through that whole video. Hilarious. Sounds like you know what book to BUY and not check out at the library.
Poor kid.. he has such a mean mom!
I enjoy that you made him re-live the pain so we could all get a good laugh. You are my kind of people.
I think that anonymous is my husband. He wants to join in....funny.
Kristy- You love to make kids cry (and laugh). I guess that makes up for the torture. Anna and Lilly didn't know what to think while watching Car Car cry besides the fact that they are both really sad right now. Thanks a lot!
I have a bytheway for you too! I am the one who showed you 'It's business time' not Janet.
Debbie is right. She IS the one who introduced it to me. but I posted it on my blog first. and in my world, once it's posted on your blog, you have the superior power of influence. Kristy wasn't there the night Debbie told us about it-- so I had to show her later. So, I feel okay about getting the credit for it.
If only you had an updated blog, Deb. Another reason to come visit!
The person who invented book return boxes was just displace little old ladies out of our society. I share Carson's disgust those machines.
What is the name of the book? I want to buy it and send it to him...
I know I am a mean mom. I don't like when kids whine. Someone just called and told me that I was trying to make him cry more. Yup:) I did hug him and explain the rules of the library though. The book is call"Yes, Yes, No , No". That's why he can read it. But, No, Darla you can't buy him the book:)
Post a Comment