Monday, September 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIE BOY

WE LOVE UNCLE KEVIN BECAUSE HE IS CRAZY!!TODAY IS KEVIN CLAWSON'S BIRTHDAY AND THIS IS WHY WE LOVE HIM:
HE IS A GOOD SINGER
HE ALWAYS SURPRISES US AND COMES OVER
HE COOKS FOR US
HE LOVES BRIAN REGAN
ACTUALLY, HE INTRODUCED US TO BRIAN REGAN
HE IS GOING TO MAKE US A CD OF HIM SINGING
HE TAKES US TO MOVIES
HE LAUGHS A LOT
HE IS SMART
HE SPEAKS CHINESE AND IT'S COOL
HE DID OUR BLUE AND GOLD BANQUET
HE NEVER STOPS SINGING
HE IS A GOOD BROTHER
WE LOVE YOU KEVIN FOR SO MANY REASONS

5 comments:

janet said...

Happy Birthday, Kevie! We all love your singing and cooking! Cute pictures, Kris.

If you are eventually going to print this into a book, I would make your collages bigger (by changing the size of the page before you edit. It's that walnut tab, make it 300%) This way, your pictures are better quality when you print them out in the book. But it looks great. You are a pro at this blogging thing!

Kristy said...

Do you mean make it 300% in photoscape? You know you really should teach classes, and you need to have an add on your blog, don't ya think?

janet said...

yes, before you go into the edit tab (where you add text on the collage) change the size to 300%. This will give your pictures better quality when they print (and also allow us to click on the picture and see it bigger.) If you don't resize them now, you are going to have to redo it later (or add the pictures separately when you create your book.)

Cindy Lou said...

Happy Birthday Kev!! I also did a little thing of Kev on my blog if you want to look at it:)
I love Kevin because he's smart!!

HAYHAY said...

Happy birthday cousin Kevin:) Kristy, I have enjoyed catching up on all your blog posts! Kam and I laughed pretty hard at the Carson video. Poor little guy just wanted his book:) I'm glad you guys are doing so well. Love YA!