Monday, September 1, 2008

I Have No Idea Why Our Kids Get Us Mixed Up

This is my wonderful sis Debbie Jeffery. I have really enjoyed living in Utah because I have so many friends everywhere. People smile, wave, and yell at me, "Hi Debbie". I am so popular being Debbie so I don't tell anyone I'm really not her. The best part is seeing how long it takes our kids to figure out which one is holding them. I love ya Debs!!

5 comments:

janet said...

Hot, sexy mamas!

Debbie said...

So I guess I better comment-I know you really think it sucks looking similar.
I know when my friends see you they think 'wow, Deb looks way good today, she showered is probably going somewhere special.' And when your friends see me they think or say 'You look tired today Kristy.'
I do love it when your kids think I'm you and then get embarassed when they look at my face.
I love having you near and I am going to enjoy every minute sis!

Kristy said...

You are crazy Deb!!! They look at me and say "Are you pregnant Deb or are you just FAT?" My friends say we look the same, but your face is skinnier. I guess I am just swollen. You are so much prettier. It is so much fun to comment on my own blog.

Unknown said...

you both are gorgeous and have equally fun personalities to match your beauty! I loved chatting with you both at my baby shower and only wish I could hang out with you girls a little more often.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Kristy! I added your blogspot to my list on my site! Yeah! Glad to be back in touch!!! Jess