We have finally found a pet that is part of our family. MoJo is such a good dog. This is why we love him:
First and foremost, he doesn't shed
He tries to talk
He hasn't run away like the rest of our dogs
He is clean
He makes us laugh daily
He tries to sing
He sleeps a lot
He models for us


3 comments:
MOJO is our favorite dog!! Even more than TOOTSIE (take THAT, Dad!) He is such a fun puppy and I love the fact that he doesn't shed.
I am still not ready to get a dog like him, but someday.... maybe.
you forgot to list your cons, though... he jumps out of moving cars.
And he is SO cute that he gets stolen by neighbors and when you get him back, those neighbors think he's there's and put up missing posters with the picture YOU took. What was his "other" name, anyway? That was funny (only because you got him back!)
I'm glad Mojo hasn't "run away" (wink, wink) like your other dogs as well. I actually like Mojo! I don't, however, like to watch Mojo and Tootsie makeout...oooo yuck! :)
Post a Comment